I am going to take a little time to write something to my wonderful husband. So if you aren't in the mood for sappy just move on to the next blog. :)Today we have been married for 8 yrs. It has been the most wonderful 8 yrs. of my life.
I remember when we met on Briarwood Ln. and I helped you clean out your gutters. Yep, I knew I had you then.:) You didn't know it yet, but 6 mnths later we would be engaged,6months after that we would be married and 6 months after that we would find out that we were pregnant with our son, oh yeah and we would have a dog.... more on that later.
Matt, You are the most wonderful man I have ever known. You love me so unconditionally, you have always made me feel like I am the only woman in the room,-except for the time you told J.B that the waitress we had was nice looking- haha. just kidding. I have never felt so safe as when I do when I am with you. I know that God made you exactly the way you are, just for me. There is no way in the world that I would let this day go by without telling you just how much you mean to me.
I will never forget after we got married,darting off to Waco, Tx. for you to attend Law school. I was and am a homebody and had never been away from my parents for too long. That first year was a tough one,being so far from my family ,but you just took it all in stride and let me go home whenever I needed and never made me feel guilty or got upset. Thank you for that. When we were married for only 6 months I remember telling you that I needed a dog or a baby because you were gone all the time with school. I needed something to keep me company. Immediately you said well then , let's get a dog. haha. A few weeks after we found our puppy we found out that we were pregnant. Wow , that is still so crazy to me. I want to thank you for the best gift you have ever given to me and that is Grayson.
You are such a wonderful christian man.I look up to you Matt and you never let me down. We have gone through many things in our marriage, one being the loss of our little one, it was hard but I never felt alone. You gave me more strength than you will ever know. Your faith in Christ is unwavering and solid. You make me a better person,wife, and mother and I love you. You lead our family and I would have it no other way.
I knew when we met you were unlike any man I had ever met, and every day of our lives you prove that more and more. I thank GOD for you everyday.You are amazing and I cherish every minute of our lives together.I can say without hesitation that you make every day extraordinary. I love your guts out and can't wait for the next 80 years.:) I Love You
"And the two shall become one flesh: so that they are no more two, but one flesh." Mark 10:8
7 comments:
I normally do not like sappy, and that was not sappy. That was just sweet. You are such a great woman and Matt is blessed to have you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's been too long girl!
I normally do not like sappy, and that was not sappy. That was just sweet. You are such a great woman and Matt is blessed to have you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's been too long girl!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I remember being with you Jessi in the bride room right before you went out to start your life with Matt, you were so excited!!!I'm so glad that God has blessed your union together. We love you guys!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! 8 years crazy how time flies when you are having fun!
Happy Anniversary!
You have truly blessed your husband today!! You are loving wife! Keep it up!
Aw...what a sweet post, Happy Anniversary a few days late!!!
Post a Comment