Last night we went out to eat for our Anniv. and then to the Mall. I don't know why we went to the Mall,I guess because we never go and since Matt's mom was watching Grayson , we figured we should stay out longer than the 50 min. it took us to eat. It's amazing how fast you eat after you have children. haha.Even when they are not around. Anyway, Matt bought me a much needed pair of Tinny shoes and I was so excited even thought I did my usual ," No I don't need them" "Lets just go" He never faltered and I left with a new pair of Nike's... Love them babe. You are the best:)
4 comments:
Love it! Your pics are wonderful!! Such happy days!!
Aren't you the smarty pants with your "Jessi"! Oh the young ones; they have it all together!!
Love it! Your pics are wonderful!! Such happy days!!
Aren't you the smarty pants with your "Jessi"! Oh the young ones; they have it all together!!
Love it! Your pics are wonderful!! Such happy days!!
Aren't you the smarty pants with your "Jessi"! Oh the young ones; they have it all together!!
I can't figure out how to add my name to my post...I've tried many many times! I've just given up!
Post a Comment