Thursday, December 18, 2008

As I have said soooo many times. I love Family night. Matt works so hard and is so busy alot of the time, that when he gets home and I have something planned for us to do, I just love it. Tonight we did our Christmas cookie decorating Tradition. We also have a chocolate chip cookie baking tradition the night before Christmas but that is a few days away. We got it all ready,Turned on our favorite christmas music,baked our sugar cookies and took them out to cool, got our icing and sprinkles and went to town. Grayson didn't ice as many as matt and I did because he only wanted to eat the icing.

I swear the child ate atleast half of the tub:)I loved watching them and when I say them I mean both of my boys. Matt had just as much fun acting up as G did.

After we decorated the cookies we made some Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments and they smelled soooo yummy. They are great bc they make your whole house smell like cinnamon and you actually hang them on your tree. Such a great memory.

Then we all sat down to make our christmas puppets that Grayson picked out. Grayson chose the reindeer, matt chose the elf and Momma got Santa... Thats right, we see who wears the pants. haha. It was a night of fun before all the hussle and bussle.... We have a sunday school christmas party friday night ,a firm christmas party on saturday night, a christmas party with friends on monday night and then lookout its Christmas eve soon after. I am so glad that we were able to spend this time together making memories. It was a blast. Merry CHRISTmas to you all




1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Um...yeah...we tried gingerbread cookies...they didn't turn out so great...so no pictures will make the blog! Looks like you had fun!
K