Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 

Hahaha, I was working out this morning and on my way home I spotted this. The fountain at a church was frozen over. That is ice people.. Crazy how it froze while running. haha. I obviously did not have my camera so this was taken with my phone but you get the idea. I was FREEZING cold:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are soo funny! I saw the same fountain and almost took a picture myself. The boys and I just stopped to look!!

Have a wonderful Christmas! Let's have lunch next week..Maybe Tuesday?!?

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Hey! We went to Wildwood last night and drove around. There is a bit there, not much. We also went to the house off Crystal, right down the road from you. That's where Santa is and he hands out candy canes. Then we went to a home off of 1844 on stars alive...what is the name of the road...FULLER! The Fuller on the right if you are coming from Gilmer RD. He has a little drive thru scene that my kids love! You can go from 6:30-8:00 there.

Have fun! The hot chocolate and cookies always make the trip better!