We went last night to a Christmas Spectacular that a church in town was having. It was geared towards children and they were illusionists. They made sure to tell the children that everything they did was just an illusion, which for my son "the thinker" is always great because he leaves from those things thinking about how they did that and if they were hurt.etc. So knowing in the beginning that it was only an illusion was great. They were really good. They told the story of Jesus through illusion and I loved it. I love having family time with a purpose. I know all family time has a purpose but to hear the story makes it even better. The cutest part was at the end of the evening they prayed the prayer of salvation and said if you want Jesus to be the lord of your life , pray this prayer with me. When the man started he said. " Dear Lord, " and Grayson out loud said "Dear Lord" :) I had to lean down and say , you don't have to say it out loud baby. haha it was so cute. Then after the prayer the preacher said. all heads down and eyes closed , if you prayed that prayer raise your hand. Matt and I stood ready watching G the whole time and sure nuff... here comes the little hand out of the jacket. Although I was very proud of my litte one we also know he doesn't fully understand all of the logistics yet so I quickly placed my hand on his and said good job baby.... It was priceless.:)
We had a great time and hope all of you are feeling the spirit of christmas like we are.
1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment