It was nice to be able to spend some of Christmas day with my family in Henderson. The kids had a blast and ran around so excited about being together and opening more presents.
I can't tell you how proud I am of our sweet kids, all of them, every present that was opened they just couldn't say thank you enough and had to hug all who gave them stuff. They are so sweet and grateful it is just so refreshing.:)
This is the moment where Grayson said, " This is the best day of my Life". it was hilarious . After we had opened all of our gifts he walked up to my mom and said Nana, how did you afford all of this, this is alot of money. He was truly concerned about the amount of money that had been spent. Really , what more can you ask for than a thankful, grateful, loving ,kind hearted child and family. I am so incredibly blessed and I know it every day

No comments:
Post a Comment