Friday, December 5, 2008

Blessings

I just wanted to share the blessing of my heart today. I know that all of us have days when we feel like uhggg I just don't want to be doing this or I don't really like you or just days that we feel yucky. Well this morning while I was having my quiet time and praying I heard God speak to me about my life.

He laid these words on my heart and I just wanted to share them with you.

"I don't have to be Matt's wife and Grayson's mother, I get to be Matt's wife and Grayson's mother." It really struck me in a way that I can't explain.

Of course there are time that I don't like Matts actions too much and God knows there are days that he doesn't like my actions much either. But I always love him and I don't have to do the laundry and clean the house and cook the food. I get too:) and I should do these things with thanksgiving in my heart and with the knowing that God sees these things as blessings and so should I.

Thank you Lord for my family and for the wisdom and peace to listen to you

3 comments:

S.McCleney said...

You are so right. There are days though....

TexasNeals said...

mmmmm, thank you for that! :)

can't wait to hear about the polar express!!!

Mrs. H said...

Thanks for the reminder! It's easy some days to get caught up in not wanting to do something...

I love your picture in your header! Jessi that might be the best one yet! Good job!