The Certificate he got was so pretty and signed by santa and rudolph. Too Cute.
Look at that face. After he got this letter he was ready to go. This child was so excited that he got a signed letter from Santa. He has gotten one every year and just this year was alot more into it because he could read it, and knew what it said. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy new year. Here are some photos of our fun:)Enjoy

3 comments:
that certificate is pretty awesome! i love that excitement that kids get christmas eve. so fun. looks like y'all had a good one! :)
that certificate is pretty awesome! i love that excitement that kids get christmas eve. so fun. looks like y'all had a good one! :)
This is my first time to your blog. I love it! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!!! I loved reading about your Christmas!
Post a Comment