I can remember playin' with these when I was little. My sister and I would spend hours trying to see who could blow the biggest balloon. I found this in Brookshires tonight and Grayson thought it was so cool. We spent the whole night just giggling and having a good old time.

4 comments:
GOOD~ GOSH~ GIRL~...........I thought that was a crack pipe in your mouth at first! LOL>>>>> I enjoyed our "date". LOVE YA!!!
Girl, You crack me up. haha no pun intended. Love you too:)
I forgot about those. Don't inhale though. That stuff is pretty strong.
Also, I love that picture of Grayson in the tunnel at the top of the page. That's really cool!!
Love you girl!!
i loved those things as a kid!! i would love to have a party for you my number is 903-734-3932 or 932-0146 call me and we can set it up!!! amy
Post a Comment