Friday, November 14, 2008
Simple Life
As most of you know Matt and I just bought a house and we are redoing it. When we picked out our new appliances we picked them out to go with the dishwasher since the people who sold us the house had just put a brand new one in. Yeah, well it broke. :( OUr new dishwasher is not working. So I have had to revert back to simple life and wash them all by hand. I usually wash them once before I put them in the dishwasher anyway but there is something about not putting them throught the SANITIZE cycle that bothers me. I know I am crazy and obsessive but oh well, that is just me. I can't wait till my dishwasher is fixed again.Grayson helped his daddy last night so it will be fixed before you know it.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH Jessi!!! You guys should just have you own home makeover show!!! I hope it is fixed soon!
Post a Comment