Sunday, November 23, 2008

My brother and sister in law:)

 
I was so excited, this weekend I had two photo sessions. One in Tyler and one in Henderson. They were so much fun. My sister in law gave me the go ahead to put these up and so I did. We had so much fun playing and stuff. I love taking pictures and have for as long as I can remember so it was tons of fun to be able to do this for them. I love you guys and Thanks.:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love what you did to this photo...what did you do?

They are all great! Can't wait to see the others!

Adriana said...

Sooooo good! I'm so excited about our shoot! Great job! I also like the rule of thirds - so the subjects aren't directly in the center, ya know? and angles.. I'm big on tilting the camera for a different angle... :) I'm weird like that. Cn'at wait!! See ya tomorrow.