Today was the day, the day we rake the leaves into a huge pile and go after it. By the time I got the camera out he had already blasted it a few good times so there were not many left. He had a great time. I just love watching him have so much fun. We do this every year and every year it gets better because he is old enough to really get into it and jump away. I remember when he was a baby, we would sit him in the leaves and he would just look at them and raise his hands up so they wouldn't touch anything. Well, we have come a long way baby.

2 comments:
My kids are chomping to get into a leaf pile. They are waiting for Poppy to start raking. I feel our leaf pile coming soon! These are always MY FAVORITE photos!
Looks like he had a blast!
It doesn't get any funner than that. We love the leaf piles!!
Post a Comment