Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I never knew I was an addict

So I decided to try to give up my ever loved Diet Pepsi about 3 days ago, and I never knew how hard it would be. I have been so tired and just cranky and all that great stuff. I truly am going through withdrawals and I don't like that feeling. I hate the feeling that I have to have something to get through the day. I not only gave up my diet Pepsi but my morning coffee too so I am doubly grumpy. Yuck.
Wish me luck ,I realized that the only other thing I can drink besides water is tea so take that. I don't like splenda and definitely don't use other artificial sweeteners so if any of you have suggestions let me know.

3 comments:

thetraywicks said...

I quit drinking Dr. Pepper 10 days ago. The first 2 days I felt I needed to check into rehab, but I feel so much better now!
I drink sweet tea (with real sugar) and water flavored with a diet Snapple packet.
You can do it!

Amanda Traywick

Mrs. H said...

I thought you had already given up Diet Pepsi! You can do it! I would thing the coffee in the morning would be the hardest...by the way, I didn't run last night it got late and dark, plus I still don't feel 100% better.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

No, I tried but it didn't work so well. But I have licked it now and I feel so full of natural energy now it is the wierdest thing:)