Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My tractor driver

Big Dad has a 3 yr plan with G. He says at the age of 9 Grayson will be driving this huge tractor and doing it all by himself. I dont put it past him , he did have us kids mowing and driving a stick by the time we were 10. Everytime we go over there he gets Grayson on the tractor to do something. If he was tall enough to reach the pedals he would be driving it , he can do everything else. Look at his face, trying to put the fork down with the shift.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

S.McCleney said...

It looks like an awesome time. There is nothing better than tractor time with your grand dad. I love to ride with my dad and I'm nearly...years old. My kids love it too. No games, no hurry. It doesn't get better than that.