Today was a busy day. Grayson had 2 Field trips. One to the Police Station and One to the Fire Station. I will have to say I loved the Fire Station. We went to the oldest Fire Station in Longview. The one downtown. It still has the brass poles and all that good stuff. Grayson even got to slide down. We had so much fun with his classmates. I don't know how those guys do what they do. They truely have a huge hearts and want to save lives. They are our heros
2 comments:
TOO FUN!!! I love that your man asks all the questions!! It just shows how brillant he is, and you know the others are glad he asked because they had the same question! I love the "date story"!! Sweet boys!
grammie says goodnight!
Isn't that fire house neat! Walker loved it too!
Post a Comment