Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here comes the Tooth Fairy



As most of you know that see me every once in a while. Grayson's front two teeth are sooooo loose they stick straight out. Well, we only have one to work on now. Last night, Matt and I told him that if he would pull that tooth out, we would play a game with him. And let me just tell you, my son is a game fanatic:0 If you ever want him to do something, just tell him you will play a game with him. He stuck his fingers on that tooth and gave it a big-o- tug and out it popped. It was so great, he didn't even know it had come out until it popped up in his face. haha I am so excited that that floppy little tooth is finally out. whoo hoo. Okay, now let's pray the next one comes out soon

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yeah Grayson you pulled it!

I was beginning to worry and think that he might need it pulled by the dentist! Glad it came out on it's own!

The Wolfe Family said...

Yea Grayson... now maybe the tooth fairy will be really generous to you!!=)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I knew he would get it, it was just a matter of when he was ready. So finally It's out:)

My boys said...

YEAH!!! I love the missing tooth photos!!!

Mrs. H said...

Jess, I just came back and clicked on the collage to enlarge it and got a good laugh. Those front teeth crack me up! Priceless!