Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeehaw

We close on our house today at 11:00 a.m. I am so excited to be done with one and start on the other:) We are going to be redoing the kitchen and both bathrooms of the new house, so I am hoping we won't screw anything up haha. I think we have another 2 weeks until we close on the new house so in the mean time I will get to pick out our no VOC paint and recycle our cabinets and all the other wonderful green stuff I am hoping to put in the house. If you didn' t already know I have been in the process of going green for a year now. Not quite totally green bc my husband thinks it is silly, but I feel like we can all do a little to help keep things clean you know. So if any one has any ideas I would love to hear them. :)Wish us luck cuz here we go......

No comments: