Monday, August 18, 2008

We are almost done!

Well,as most of you know we are currently in the moving process. Matt and I had decided a while back to sell our home and downsize. We found this great little house and are in the process of trying to buy it. We will have to do some renovation but you know that is right up our alley. We thought that if we could find something that allowed us to save alittle, then maybe in a few years we can build what we need. I am really excited and can't wait to start fixing this cute little house up. Who knows, maybe we will stay in it forever. Grayson had one last Hoorah on his bed.. He just jumped away and thought something was wrong with me for letting him:)


My empty house. It is so wierd seeing it like this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hooray! The end is in sight. :) Congrats on closing on your old house, and good luck with the new one! (PS Having just gone through a move, I feel your pain in regards to moving boxes...uggh!)