Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TV ALERT!!!

I just received this email and thought I'd pass it along...

On Wednesday August 6th, Steven and Mary Beth Chapman, as well as the three older Chapman children, speak with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America on ABC.
** uncertain of time inside show **

On Thursday August 7th the Chapman family will be on Larry King Live at 9pm with the three older kids. They have the floor for the whole hour!

I hope you'll consider tuning in. I know God will use this tragedy they have faced for His glory. I am sure this is just another way for the message of Jesus Christ to be shared! If you watch it let me know what you thought.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I'll have to DVR it. They have been on my heart ever since the accident. :(

My boys said...

I've been waiting to see this too. Larry King should be interesting.

Laura said...

Hey Jessi,

I met you the other day at the ELO meeting. I am the other Hill. I found your blog through random clicks off friends blogs. I am a true blog stalker.

It was great meeting you and I am looking forward to a fun History year in ELO.

Laura

Kelli said...

SO sad I missed this...maybe they'll have clips on youtube.