Sunday, August 3, 2008

Long time, no Post:)

Well, it has been a while since I last posted, But alot has been going on. Of course as most of you know I am homeschooling this year. It has been overwhelming trying to get everything together and as if that wasn't enough, Matt and I have sold our house and are looking for another one. Yes I know this is all in the month that school is going to start. I know it will be fine and I will some how get it together before then, it just feels like there isn't even time to breathe sometimes. So if you have alittle room in your prayertime tonight please say a little one for us, that maybe this doesnt have to be a frustrating time.... For Grayson most of all. Momma and Daddy can deal.:)

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yes, you are in my prayers. It's going to be just fine!

My boys said...

We gotcha girl! Come to the "hood" anytime you need to!!!

Kelli said...

Goodness, you have a LOT on your plate right now! I will be praying for you and Grayson! A friend of mine recently posted about her blog friends, and I thought of you. What a fun way to make friends! I've enjoyed getting to know you and your sweet family through your blog. Maybe someday we'll be close enough to visit in person. :) Have a good weekend--

Kelli