Wednesday, June 18, 2008

These two are like brother and sister.. I am so thankful for them being so close. I guess they don't have a choice ,we are always together
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I LOVE the last picture of them being silly! Way too cute!

Unknown said...

Aren't they cute!

Hi! I just noticed you had been over to my blog on homeschooling!

We sort of fell into it a year and a half ago, but when we fell, we fell in love! We love our home school life, and feel the perks WAY outweigh the stressors! I say that, but I am also expecting my third in August, so we'll see if I am still so cheery! :)

The best advice I could give you is to remember the best thing about home schooling is that you can tailor it to your family and it's needs. Don't let anyone else's plan throw you for a loop, or make you feel like you are doing better or worse...at the end of the day, what they will have learned is that Mom really loves me, and thinks I am important.


All my best to you,
Kelly

Unknown said...

Hey Jessi,
You take such beautiful pictures!! So I was just reading the comment above....you're homeschooling?? I would love to talk to you about that. I'm praying about that for this fall and terrified about it! If you want to talk email me... melissajford@sbcglobal.net
Love,
Marla's friend Melissa

Momg said...

OMG, poor Molly! give her a kiss from us!!!!